SILICONE ELASTIC BAND DESIGNED TO STOW PARACHUTE LINES
Size 1 and 2 black size 3 red
The Siliring stowing band is represents an innovative idea to stow suspension lines.
Made of silicone modified for this specific use, Silirings are available in different sizes to obtain the best result according to the type of suspension lines in use.
THEY ARE AVAILABLE IN 5 SIZES.
Size 1 for Microlines 550-HMA
Size 2 for Microlines 550-725-825, Vectran 500-750, Dacron 600
Size 3 for Microlines 725-825, Vectran, Dacron 600 and 800. and locker for Microlines and Vectran
Size 4 for Dacron 800-900 and, locker for Tandem canopies with Vectran and microlines
Size 5 for Tandem canopies using Dacron lines and locker
Following the instructions printed on the package will allow a safe use of this product for several jumps, recognizing in most of the cases a sensible improvement in parachute opening quality.
- Made of silicone, highly consistent in extremely different environments, from very hot, to very cold, from very humid, to very dry
- Don’t get sticky or dirty, and have a comfortable elasticity. Moreover, the material doesn’t have memory, and even when elongated for some time, it will return promptly to its original size
- Specifically shaped to stow suspension lines, with a round section, holding the stows in place even at lower tensions
- Have a very interesting cost/use, and a wide range of sizes to be adapted to any bag/suspension lines combination, including tandems
- Operating temperature: -40 .. +460 °F (-40 .. 240 °C)
- Storage: 20 years
1) It is suggested to use two different sizes on the same bag, the larger where the line stows are thicker (before the cascades), and the smaller for the last stows.
2) The table lists suggested sizes. Sizes to be used depend on the effective type of suspension lines, the brand and size of the bag, and by your own packing skills and habits.
Use of incorrect size or too long line stows may create bag-lock malfunctions or out of sequence openings. Always refer to manufacturer's manual for packing instructions. They can be delivered in black or orange.