DESIGN YOUR OWN
The F1 is the first model of the new “F” Series jumpsuits. Designed to be comfortable, easy to fly, durable, reliable, and cool, it's made to be affordable for everyone. Quite versatile, it can be used as general purpose suit, free-fly beginner suit, or wind-tunnel flying.
The F1 is all made of WindFlex, a 2-Way lightly stretch TACTEL® based fabric, combining strength and durability with superior fit and comfort. The Teflon® coating make the fabric breathable, but with some wind protection too. More infos HERE
- Shaped reinforcements on knees and back
- Strong but comfortable elastic fabric on wrists and ankles
- Inner pocket with zipper
- Ergonomic cut of armpits and arms
- New Parasport logo, embroidered on front, thermal transferred on back
- Comfortable fit
- Standard colors (one main color, black details)
- Standard sizes
- Fast delivery times!
Only suits in standard colors and standard sizes can be replaced. Customs sizes and/or colors cannot be replaced. Measurements must be taken with usual clothes used when skydiving.
Standard sizes can be only exchangeable.
1) Chest - Must be taken while standing up, at the height of the armpits, arms down. Women should take this measurement at the breast.
2) Waist - Take this measurement at navel level.
3) Hips - To be taken at the widest part of the hips.
4) Inseam - Must be measured along the leg, from the crotch down to the ground, without shoes. Stand straight, legs lightly open.
5) Sleeve - Have this measure taken along the outside of the arm, from the bone at the top of your arm down the wrist, with the arm straight.
They're surely not covering 100% of the people, but there are very good chances that you will find a standard size fitting you well! This has clear advantages, for us as manufacturers, for our dealers, and for jumpers.
As manufacturer, we can organize the production better, allowing more favorable prices.
A dealer can stock standard sizes, with faster reassorting time, to serve better his own customers.
Jumpers can take advantage of a good quality product, at a reasonable price, with a short delivery time. And if lucky enough, a suit fitting may be at the DZ shop!
We have designed the new models with the standard sizes in mind, and we have set 7 sizes for men, and 7 for women (yes, we noticed that man and women are different). This will give great flexibility and more chances to find a standard size to fit a person.
So, what should you do to choose the standard size that would fit? Well, first of all look at the measurements chart! This is important as you should pick the size by the measurements, not by its name... From the measurement chart you will easily find if a size fits you tight or loose, and decide which is best.
Another option is to try a suit in a standard size at a dealer's shop, and once found the best fitting one, place the order thru the dealer. Or just buy the one you tried!
In doubt send us your measurements, and we will help you in selecting your size.