The Summer version of the F1
DESIGN YOUR OWN
More infos HERE
Only suits in standard colors and standard sizes can be replaced. Customs sizes and/or colors cannot be replaced
1) Chest - Must be taken while standing up, at the height of the armpits, arms down. Women should take this measurement at the breast.
2) Waist - Take this measurement at navel level.
3) Hips - To be taken at the widest part of the hips.
4) Inseam - Must be measured along the leg, from the crotch down to the ground, without shoes. Stand straight, legs lightly open.
5) Sleeve - Have this measure taken along the outside of the arm, from the bone at the top of your arm down the wrist, with the arm straight.
They're surely not covering 100% of the people, but there are very good chances that you will find a standard size fitting you well! This has clear advantages, for us as manufacturers, for our dealers, and for jumpers.
As manufacturer, we can organize the production better, allowing more favorable prices.
A dealer can stock standard sizes, with faster reassorting time, to serve better his own customers.
Jumpers can take advantage of a good quality product, at a reasonable price, with a short delivery time. And if lucky enough, a suit fitting may be at the DZ shop!
We have designed the new models with the standard sizes in mind, and we have set 7 sizes for men, and 7 for women (yes, we noticed that man and women are different). This will give great flexibility and more chances to find a standard size to fit a person.